Friday, April 3, 2015

Question 1

I’ve heard about this subject since I was in semester 1. Seniors were saying that this subject was really tough for them. I was curious and scared when I got to know about it. This subject seems to be very hard. Even those seniors who did great on other subjects keep complaining about CL.


As time passes by, it is now my turn to face the ‘toughness’ of this killer subject. In my first class, Madam Zariati frightened me with her statements “Every semester, I have students who failed this subject, and I’m expecting the same for this semester. If you fail to give your commitments, I’d see you again next semester.” 






When I first tried to understand this subject, I find it very hard for me to adapt everything in class. Mass lectures made it harder for me too. I spent most of my free time trying to understand more about the rules of 10 yet I started to get it after a while. As the first assignment was given to me, it was very hard. I spent 2 sleepless nights just to understand the articles that were handed to me. I have a really high expectation on this subject. This subject has caught my attention since I was new here.




 I’m hoping that I could go along with this subject really well. I hope this subject could make me think critically and change my perceptions. I’m hoping critical literacy will not let me down. This is one of my favorite subjects so far. This subject may seem to be very hard yet very fascinating. Please be nice to me, dear CL.


No comments:

Post a Comment