Sunday, April 5, 2015

Question 5




Time has passed through really quick. Currently, I see critical literacy as a very efficient subject. This tough subject helps me to understand and evaluate everything in new whole level. I have changed my sights concerning the world. I’ve changed my perceptions. I see things differently. 

Tun Mahathir’s sayings in Malay Dilemma gave a big slap on my face. Unexpectedly, I see the benefits in reading. I once hated the facts that I have to read to improve, but not anymore. 

This subject triggered me to read a lot more. My recommendation for this subject is to be added for other courses too. This subject might help students to think critically and change their character. This subject openly will make students improvise on their studies. Next, I believe this subject is not suitable to be taught in mass lecture. Large number of students and less concentration given by the lecturers lead to student’s failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment